PRIVACY AND COOKIES
Picture This Gallery is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy
In this policy, we call www.picturethisgallery.co.uk “the website” or “our site” and we refer to Picture This Gallery as “we” “us” and “our”.
By using the website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Who has access to your information
We have access to your information. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, we are the data controller and our address is:
We may use contractors to service the site or to fulfil orders from customers. Where these contractors require access to personal information, we try to seek assurances that they comply with the DPA and that your information will be kept confidential. They will not use your information except to fulfill their obligations to us, and will not use it except in line with this privacy notice.
We may have to disclose information about customers to our professional advisers to obtain professional advice.
We will not disclose your information to anyone else.
Location of data
The data that we collect from you is stored within the UK.
Information we collect and use
We collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of purchases you make on our site.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website. This includes information provided at the time of registering with us, ordering goods, or requesting information or further assistance. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. We use this for website administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you.
How we use your data
We use data about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with access to parts of our site;
- To allow you to purchase goods on our site;
- To allow us to supply the products or services you have requested;
- To collect payment from you;
- To contact you about your orders and requests;
- To use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our services;
- To tell you about important changes or developments to the site;
- To tell you about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you. We only do this if you have agreed to receive this type of information;
- To produce statistics about our customers for our advertisers and investors. This information is anonymous and does not identify any individuals. We can use these statistics to allow adverts to be targeted at certain types of customers.
Data & password security
All data you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Once we have received data from you, we use certain procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Where you have a password, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. Do not share the password with anyone.
Sending information on the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Unless we have been negligent we are not liable for any loss arising from a breach of security.
Choice – receiving marketing emails
You can choose to receive promotional and marketing emails from us. You can do this by opting in when making a purchase or signing up to our mailing list. You can choose not to receive these emails later by editing your account preferences on our website.
This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.